Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The social network

Why do people feel the need to have to know everything about others?  Even going as far as to betray trust by breaking into peoples facebook and email accounts and going through peoples texts and calls on their phones. Now full disclosure I have done it once or twice but it did confirm my hunch that I was being cheated on. That still doesn't make it right though. I do know a lot of peoples passwords and I will never betray their trust as I have given out my passwords and trusted those people not to mess with my stuff. 
I chose this because a friend of mine was hacked this week and lost all of their friends on facebook which I know with just over 300 friends I'd never remember all of them much less some people who have way more. I hope she got them all back and doesn't have anymore problems. So I guess the point of this is be careful on who you trust no matter what people may still screw you over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment