Monday, August 1, 2011

I wonder if you know I am there

Hello there I have decided to have this as a place to put my thoughts on stuff so here goes.  Sometimes I wonder if there is someone out there thinking the same things i am at the same time i am.  I hope so because it is comforting knowing that there is someone else out there struggling through the maze we call life.

So the title to this post is from a song (bonus points to anyone who knows what the song is and who sings it without looking it up on google.) Well the next line is "If you looked in my eyes Would you see what's inside? Would you even care?"  This is directed at one or a few people I feel like sometimes people just look past me and never look towards me its hard to explain but if you really know me you probably know what I mean. Those people I havent spoken to as much as I wish I had and if you think your one of them text me.   

With the first of what will hopefully become a somewhat daily thing I would like to thank some people, I wont name everyone but there are a few I wanna point out.

My TKE bros for always being there even though we may choke each other fight with each other and just hate each other at times I know that you will always have my back and I yours.

Goomba for walking out of class and driving me 2 hrs to the wreck I walked into and for helping me out that day.

Pedro and Kevin for always being there to talk to and cheer me up no matter what is bugging me.  I hope we are still on for the brotrip of a lifetime in April.

My 2 nitch's Sharon and Kayla you 2 are nuts I just wanted to put that in public record somewhere and I wouldnt want it any other way you 2 are great.

And finally Shana you were there for me during the single hardest time of my life.  It ment and still does mean way more to me than I can ever actually say for only knowing me for less than a month you helped me and no matter how much we argue or fight or what not you will always mean a lot to me for that thank you from the bottom of my heart.

As I leave this for people to dissect I hope that you enjoy the random thoughts in my head and tell me what I should talk about more and what I should just keep in my head. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow you grew up to be pretty deep man :) I don't have a blog yet but maybe someday I'll put one together.

    ReplyDelete