Saturday, August 6, 2011

Nana's a cheating whore

If I could write a letter to myself when I was ten it would be blank. Because half the fun of life is making those mistakes and learning from them. I never had the easiest life but know that my past experiences have made me into the guy I am today. Sometimes when you get knocked on your ass you just have to sit up and say well that sucked so let's try something new so I don't feel it again. 
Now I started this blog in part because of a dream I had where I was a little late with something and I missed out on something great if ya want the details to the dream text me probably won't tell you who it was about by if ya know me you'd figure it out. So i know i wont tell people things directly and i want people to know whats in my head on things so maybe those people who i dont have the courage to tell things to will read and know. I also want to be heard by a lot of people and hopefully you guys enjoy what I say most have from what I've been told so thanks for reading. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree I wouldnt change anything. One little thing different and I wouldnt be the person i am now, or have the amazing children that i do. The only thing we can do is grow from our expierences

    ReplyDelete