Monday, August 8, 2011

Biscuits n gravy

Today I probably played some of the worst hockey I've ever played and it got me thinking about what I've done in my life when bad things have happened and if things would've been different if I wouldn't have made the same decisions. For example if I'd have just accepted the ashleigh thing would we have ever spoken instead of fighting for the fact that I was right. This kinda relates to am earlier blog saying I wouldn't change anything when in all honesty I would like the past to be a bit different. What if I didn't quit baseball when I snapped my wrist. What if I gave into temptations. A very important person told me once you can't live your life by what ifs or it'll drive you nuts and when I use to I did now I just enjoy going with the flow and hope that the best is yet to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment