Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ring of fire

Today for the first time in a long time I spent most of the day outside without sunscreen on and let me say this I won't make that mistake again. 

As I type this I still am thinking about the pirates blowing another lead. The last time the pirates had a winning season was 92 yes 19 years ago. Now let's put this in perspective Clinton was just about to win his first presidential election. Beauty and the beast was still two years away. Sidney Crosby was only five and the steelers were in season one of the bill cowher era. This team can't lose forever let's just hope it will end soon. 

Get to take my niece to idlewild tomorrow. I can't wait she will have a great time I hope. As for me personally itll be the first time I've been to a Pennsylvania amusement park in almost ten years unless you count sandcastle which to me is a water park. That's all for now as always have a great night and even better tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment