Monday, August 1, 2011

The cult of personality

As luck would have it right after I decide to have a blog my computer decides to screw up again yippee. 
Anyway I was thinking a lot today about where I have been and where I wanna go. In my 26 years on earth I have gone from wanting to be a spartan to being a fighting scot. From wanting to be a game shoe host to having a business degree. Wants and dreams but I hope I never do. I've been the ass before that people wanted to be with but it wasn't me. Ok off that soapbox. 
Just was talking to a friend and realized how little actual friends I have and how many acquaintances I have. It's kinda depressing but life is like that sometimes. I hope when I return to the boro I can see everyone I want to and finally make the dinner I promised someone a few years ago :)
That's all for tonight hope all your dreams are sweet and all your days are wonderful. 

Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment