Sunday, August 7, 2011

Do you believe magic

Today was Sidney Crosbys 24th birthday in his life so far he has gotten to the pinnacle of his profession both in his league and globally. Also he has more fans than most people will ever see. More people care about his head than probably know that the USAs credit rating just got lowered to AA+. Kinda makes you think differently about your own life. With that said I am happy that I am not a mega star nor do I ever wanna be one. I know who my friends are and don't need yes men. I can walk down a street and have anonymity which is priceless. I was uncomfortable when people would see me in edinboro and know me as the tke bartender and as nothing else. I felt bad for not knowing them due to being so busy as the bartender. In life to me at least it's not about the amount of people around you but the quality of the people you surround yourself with. 

On a totally unrelated note today I was at the golf course and saw a decapitated duck head. Definitely not something I wanted to see at 830 am. 

Also thank you for the positive comments I have been receiving for you guys it does mean a lot to me. If you guys wanna hear my views on anything specific let me know and I'll write about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment