Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Save Tonight

So I was thinking today about how the people you think will be in your life forever very rarely are. Entering jr high I thought that my best friends forever would be Josh Danny and Chris. After high school I thought Chris Josh and Ashleigh. Josh still remains I talk to him daily Chris is still a great friend and I will get to ashleigh later. Going into college Josh and Ashleigh remained. Then I met some of the most Important people in my life John and shana. Ashleigh faded away and those two people stuck and we added this wonderful girl named Kim. For the first time in my life I had a Cree of friends who did a ton together. But like all good things it ended we all did stupid things to each other but today I know they are all hands down great friends. I hope i have ment as much to the people mentioned here as you have to me.  Who knows who will be my friends in ten years but I hope all of the people mentioned in this are there. 

Ever feel like things just don't wanna go your way. I did today some things just didn't go the easy way I thought they would but I guess if things always went your way life wouldn't be interesting. 

Hope you all are enjoying these.

2 comments:

  1. You will always be in your life. Go within and find the best friend you will ever have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what u mean. the people who i thought would always be there aren't anymore. But I am now seeing that the ones who really mattered.. when you do catch up, its like no time has gone by and you can pick up a conversation from 5 years ago :) aannndd.... i'll always be your friend.

    ReplyDelete