Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Shake shake shake

The great quake of 2011. So I guess the quake was felt in little ole vandergrift Pennsylvania but alas I did not get to feel it but then again it is just a little shaking I guess. Still have yet to feel an earthquake that wasn't made artificially by the science center. 
One of the best things in sports is the little league world series and this year a team from about thirty minutes away from Williamsport is there and as of now after playing 4 games has played in front of over 126,000 people which is amazing. The kids have played great ball too. I couldn't imagine being 12 and having that kinda pressure on me. Another great moment of the llws was the team from Aruba being down by 20 and their left fielder instead of being pissed he is out there dancing. Little league is truly for the love of he game. 

I haven't been updating this as of late due to being tired at night and going to bed before midnight since I've started working I hope to update it more often in the coming days. Also if your one of the people following the blog let me know who ya are I'm curious who reads this.

Finally one of my brothers has a blog he wanted me to whore out. He is one of the most brutal honest funny and smart people I know so check out the godfathers blog
http://snarkandcircumstance.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment