Monday, November 7, 2011

One Day Can Change a Life

Its amazing how fast things can change.
Its almost way to strange.
One day you can be on top of it all.
The next in total free fall.

People come and people leave.
Just have to know who to believe.
The right ones will always stay
Never to let you stray.

Its amazing how one day can change a life.
A new day will bring new strife.
You just have to try to see the light.
And never give up without a fight.

Always trying to stay ahead.
Without having to to worry and dread.
Know that you will always be in my heart
Whether together or apart.

I wish you all the luck when your changes come.
Please always remember where you came from.

The one who this is about will never see my words.
But your pain still pierces me like a million swords.
I am finally ending this fight.
Good luck in life and good night

1 comment:

  1. Apt title ("One Day Can Change a Life") for the day the Cubs broke the 108-year curse and won the World Series. As you can see on my blog, I still have the hat you gave me and wear it often. When they're exceptionally careful, I also let my grandkids wear it. And they happily sing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" with the line "Root, root, root for the Cubbies" sung most loudly and excitedly. It's always good to hear from you. Be and stay well. SR

    ReplyDelete